Thursday, January 23, 2014

Cottage bath...

Our cottage bath is surprisingly large.
Anyone who see's it for the first time is completely shocked
at the size of the space.
It also houses our stack able washer and dryer!

Beautiful old wood floors... and enough
room for this gorgeous painted green chest ...
which is perfect for all the bath towels.



I love to display all my pretty things..




Do any of you know what this Q-tip holder really is?
It has great history.
It's a cream and sugar set from the
Canadian National Steamships!!
I love that!





I just wish this bathroom had a claw foot tub.
I believe it must have at one time.
Considering the age of this cottage.
Most of the cottage's in this town were
built in the 1930's. 
There is so much history here.





I have oodles and oodles of old linen...
I've displayed alot here.






And i have another lovely pink rug just
like the one in the kitchen.
Pilot loves to sleep on this one too mostly
because the bathroom is the warmest place in
the cottage. We have been having record
breaking colds here in Southern Ontario.


To all my new followers a big welcome and thank you...
and to my old followers thanks again for visiting me.

Pamela xo

4 comments:

  1. I would love to be able to put a piece of furniture in out bath! So much charm with all of your pretties and lovely linens!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...I love that green chest and pretty mirror!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pamela- What a GREAT sized bathroom. Lucky you!!!! I love it all -that green dresser and the things on it. How interesting about the Q-tip holder. Yep- I bet it had a claw foot tub at one time, too. I am so happy you are enjoying being "home". xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is all so very lovely!! I lingered over every single picture!

    ReplyDelete

I love love reading all your comments!! They mean so much to me...thank you..Pamela xo