Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thoughtfulness...

Today started off like every Sunday...
coffee...then a big breakfast for my family. After the huge clean up of the kitchen
(the part i most hate) i wandered upstairs to have a long hot bath...

After my bath i passed by my son's room and noticed his bed neatly made. I thought oh my
husband has beaten me to it . Then i went into my room and was immediately taken back!
Our bed was also neatly made. I thought to myself it couldn't have been my husband
as i know he is outside this morning .

To my surprise...i called down to my son and said " Sam did you make your bed?!!"
yes he said....well he usually does so I was not too surprised. I then said ..."Did you
make my bed too?!!"....Yep I did he replied!

I couldn't believe my eyes...he made my bed! And what a nice job too.
He even put the quilt on the bed which i usually don't do. I had to take a photo
i was so proud ! All the pillows neatly in place...
And of course as soon as he finished Acoya just had to jump on up!
Thanks Sam...it's good to know I've been doing an okay job so far
raising you!!

14 comments:

  1. ...great job for sure!....delightful post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a dear sweet boy you have! He is going to make someone a wonderful husband someday! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.. I love that boy! He is gonna be just like MamasBoy when he grows up. He will do you proud! I know it! Hugs-xxoo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet boy! Your bed looks lovely!

    I also love your blog header, so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, Mom! You are raising a man to be proud of!! (But for now...what a sweet sweet kid!)
    Happy St. nicholas Day!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet boy you are raising.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is amazing and so very sweet of him. My son always made his bed everyday right after he got out of the bed. A little OCD he was.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job ! We barely get our beds made around here anymore! We are so lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Pamela,
    What a sweet and considerate son you have!! I hope my son will someday be like this.
    Your bed looks just heavenly! No wonder kitty jumped on right away! :)
    Have a lovely day.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, that's so sweet of him. And he did a great job too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Pamela, how sweet was that for him to not only make his own bed, but to make your bed too! He did such a good job! Hope you have a wonderful week!
    hugs~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute is that? I love those unexpected moments. They are always the most precious and memorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aaww what a lovely surprise for you. Very thoughtful of him.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is so sweet! I love the quilt too!

    ReplyDelete

I love love reading all your comments!! They mean so much to me...thank you..Pamela xo