Monday, May 17, 2010

What a girl wants...Jewellery!

Summer is just around the corner ( i hope!) and nothing feels more like summer than wearing silver jewellery with lots of beautiful stones and beads. I've been looking in my jewellery box and i was thinking....hmm it's time to find something new to wear! When i was looking at Overstock's website for chandeliers i came across their jewellery section. Wow is all i can say and so reasonable!
Red Sea Coral Pendant
Handmade Captivating Cuff Bracelet

Pearl and Carnelian 'Sun Dancer' Cluster Earrings


Pearl and Amethyst Cluster 'Orchid Garland' Bracelet


Pearl and Rose Quartz Frosted Earrings





Pearl and Rose Quartz Bracelet ' Sea Treasure'




My favourite stone...
Triple-Stand Turquoise Necklace


Doesn't this get you in the mood for summer? They have many more styles and beads to choose from . Here is the link if you want to have a peek http://www.overstock.com/Worldstock/Handmade-Jewelry/517/cat.html
Have a great day!!
Pamela xo






1 comment:

  1. Wow those are gorgeous. I have never shopped at Overstocks but keep hearing about it in blogland.

    I love the photos in your last post - you really do live in one of the prettiest places. Your new header photo is gorgeous. Something tells me you found the macro button - well done. I love the buttons, the asymmetric arrangement, and the colour of the background.

    ReplyDelete

I love love reading all your comments!! They mean so much to me...thank you..Pamela xo