Monday, November 29, 2010

She's so ugly she's pretty!

What i think makes Christmas fun is a bit of whimsy !

I have always liked things that are out of the ordinary.

My family knows this well about me. Whether it is with clothing or decor for my home
i like to be different and original.
Life can be stressful and serious at times . We all need to be playful once in awhile.

My son says all the time that I am a silly mom! He wouldn't want me any other
way. It's warms my heart to him call me a fun mom.

My MIL sent me this crazy angel a few years ago for Christmas. She knew
when she saw it that i would totally get it. She also knew i would love it!

Here is my silly ugly but oh so pretty monkey angel!!

Is she not the best?! Come on i know you all love her! I had a friend back home
who clearly could not get it. Her eyes went huge in horrible dismay...and at the
same time said Oh (choke) she is pretty Pam (choke) !


My monkey angel believe it or not comes from a very upscale expensive ladies
boutique here in town.


I think this will definitely be an heirloom ornament for my son...it will always
remind him of his silly silly mom!

13 comments:

  1. Now THAT is one crazy angel! By the way, I LOVE monkeys! That's why I had kids-cuz I couldn't raise monkeys! Hugs- Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela, that is too too funny. I love whimsy, too. Life would be so dull and boring without it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so ugly but her clothes are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she is sort of cute. At least she tries to do something with what she has!! lol!

    Xo,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pamela, I think she's pretty cute, and I love that you display her! In my world right now, I worry that if I don't ever move from Las Vegas that after a few too many plastic surgeries that's what I will start to look like! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pamela, I love your monkey angel... I think she's very different and very cute, I too like things that are out of the ordinary!!!
    hugs~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pamela... when people love only beauty there your this angel give a different look, but certainly its something different a bit cute too. I believe life is everything beauty, ugly, misery, happiness all are the part of life... so its also the part of our lives

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to be silly. There are far too many troubles in this world and while it's good to be thoughtful and contemplative at times, at other times it's just fun to laugh and giggle like when we were kids. I think it's wonderful that your MIL shares your sense of humor! I "get" you too!

    Lots of love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's adorable. I like that they have her dressed up so fancy and frilly and with makeup on to top it off.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pamela,
    I love your monkey angel!! She would fit right in here at my house with my barrel of monkeys that I live with! And she's the perfect color, pink!
    I love your blog header as well, so perfect for the holiday season!
    Have a lovely week!
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it!! Just look at those lips :D My girls would love having a Monkey Angel!! ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH Pamela! That monkey angel is just the cat's meow. So unique! How can you not look at it and just feel giggly and happy? Love her in pink too~! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. What your son said about you is very sweet.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

I love love reading all your comments!! They mean so much to me...thank you..Pamela xo