Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Triple Milled French Soaps

There is nothing I like better than good quality soap. French, Italian, English triple milled soap is heavenly. Once you've tried it there's no going back to dove or dial! I believe it is a luxury we all can afford. The boxes that these soaps come in are a work of art. I have a hard time disposing of them. Mostly I keep them and use them for display. I have this pretty antique dish that I put my soap in. Simple little luxuries to start or end your day.
Just looking at these soap boxes make me feel good. Pure eye candy for the soul. My ten year old son has even grown an appreciation for this fine soap.

As I end this post I want to thank all of my followers and visitors. All of your wonderful comments always warm my heart. I am new to this blogging world and still have so much to learn. Hopefully in the coming months my blog will be filled with more creativity and inspiration for all of you!
Until next time warmest blessings...Pamela

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for commenting on my blog. I love all the homes you take pictures of so beautiful.
    I am now a happy follower!
    Take Care,
    Maria
    p.s. I love your header. I have a bit of an obsession with shelled buttons!

    ReplyDelete

I love love reading all your comments!! They mean so much to me...thank you..Pamela xo