Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Passage Way Room

Welcome to the room we refer to as our Passage way room! This room is where we read, enjoy a glass of wine or cup of tea and it houses my ironing board. This is also where the staircase is to our bedrooms. We love this room. It has it's own door so we can simple lock out the world! As you can see in this photo Pilot is perfectly content. She has to be everywhere we are... she loves this room . She sleeps here at night. I think it's because she likes to wait for us at the foot of the staircase...it's her way of guarding us. This is also our cat Acoya's favourite room ... Cat's love to be up high and he is no exception. For a fifteen year old cat he still has spunk...just wish he would hunt the mice that keep getting in. I think he's a tad lazy! From this photo you can see where he tight rope walks this ledge...
I some how loaded the photos back wards back this is where he starts..

he jumps from the stairs to the shelf...
and he ends up here...so the black blob is my old lazy cat!


Now back to my glass of wine and this month's issue of Romantic Home's

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!


Pamela xo

15 comments:

  1. Love the chairs, ceiling & the walls & your sweet pets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool room. Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have a lovely blog. Hope to see you at My Dream Canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful room and i love the color.Have a sweet sunday Pamela!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color and pattern on your furniture...seems like a very sweet oasis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cat is very limber for his age. The room is so cute. I love all the beadboard. It looks like such a great relaxing place to hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cozy comfortable place to share a glass of wine and read a magazine ~ just lovely ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pamela- What a beautiful little room- I love that your cat has figured out a path to the top of the cabinets!;>) I seriously WANT those chairs. I love red toile and your chairs are beautiful! I LOVE them~

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend- xxoo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool space Pamela! I love the color too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This room looks so warm and cozy. I would love to curl up here with kitty and have a cup of tea! The colors are so serene and perfect. Love the chairs, too!

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well now... doesn't that look like just the coziest place to have a snooze! What a warm and cozy room! Lovely!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pamela what a great space I can see why it's one of your favorite spots!! LOVE the chairs! Martina

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a cozy spot! I wish I could climb up on that shelf and have a nap...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun room - so full of warmth and character.

    ReplyDelete

I love love reading all your comments!! They mean so much to me...thank you..Pamela xo