Saturday, April 17, 2010

Love that Pink!

White interiors seem to be flooding everyone's blog lately. I for one love an white interior but i just can't help myself to throw in a bit of colour. Deep down i am a real colour girl and one colour i love is PINK! I thought it would be fun to do a posting on pink and white. So i have come up with these fantastic photos of pink and white interiors. I think you'll enjoy them. I have to say i find pink in a room very calming. This girl's room is one of my favourites. I love the chandelier and the white slipper chair.
Just about any little girls dream bedroom. It must be so much fun to decorate for a girl...you can really let loose and go crazy! Pink poka dots , pink toile, pink stripe...ahh... sigh ...i would love to decorate a little girl's room!

A true princess nursery! Love the crib and chandelier.



This room was done by Sarah Richardson. The room was decorated for a girl from her T.V. series Sarah's house. I love the stripes with the floral on the chair.











Look at this stunning wallpaper ! This is definitely the woman's bathroom.



















The black chairs in this picture are a fantastic contrast to the dark pink walls. Maybe doing this gets the husband in agreement with having pink in the room.




Behind these rooms must be some very easy going husbands...i doubt i'd be able to talk my husband into having alot of pink in our home!
Happy Weekend everyone...Pamela xo









10 comments:

  1. I kinda gagged at the pink counter tops... I am a true lover of all things pink...but that just sent me a little around the bend. Where do you find such fabulous pictures anyhow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have to agree Melissa the pink counter is a little over the top but i just had to add it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pink pictures Pamela:) So much inspiration!! I love pics 5 & 6!! Thanks for sharing. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your posts -all but the pink counter top...that's out there!
    love touches of colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your site is starting to look really frenchy.....very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are lovely photos, although I don't think I could go for that much pink. I like pink in really small doses, and for sure my husband wouldn't like that much. Maybe one day your will have your own study or dressing room that you can go crazy on and decorate in pink and white.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pamela, you're just right. White is very elegant but a touch of colour warm all up. I like these rooms, like this pink theme.

    Have a nice Sunday, Zaira xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful rooms (I wont comment on pink counter top) love the mix of white on pink, even pink on white. thank you for sharing I am absolutely a romantic. So the colours are dreamy to me! I love you blog I will follow on my way out. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you crack me up about the "easy going husbands." I just bought a pink cashmere throw blanket...but that is about it. And I love pink flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pink is a amazing color. It feels like a risky color to use but it always turns out great.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

I love love reading all your comments!! They mean so much to me...thank you..Pamela xo