Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Change in Residence...

Just the way life goes...after spending so much time and effort making our kitchen prettier...we are moving! Things could not have worked out better for me and my family. Do you all remember that enchanting home I posted a few months back? Well as it turns out the out of province owners were looking for caretakers for their lovely home. We received word from a friend who happens to know the owners and as soon as we found out about it we seized the opportunity!! This home shall be so much fun to create in and I cannot wait to share it with all my friends, family and fellow friend bloggers. Hopefully the new tenants will appreciate all the painting and papering I have done here. I look forward to hanging my beautiful pink curtains in the new home.







The beautiful home sits on about three acres which take you to the ocean. I love the balcony off the master bedroom. I cannot wait to have my coffee in the summer mornings. Wouldn't a french day bed be just divine up there?



I am looking forward to all the gardening. All my urns and cement pots will feel right at home here. I feel like such a lucky girl!












So come May 1st I will be taking you all inside for a tour!! Until then I have to start packing...AGAIN!


Thanks for visiting me ! Pamela xo







13 comments:

  1. WOW Pamela!! It is a gorgeous home, you are soooo lucky!!! You are obviously very happy to be moving there and I can see why!! Hope all goes well with the move and enjoy your gorgeous new home. I can't wait to see more:) Wishing you a wonderful week ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic - not the packing and lugging boxes around part- but moving into that amazing house part. I can't wait to see the inside, and the view from the balcony, and the gardens and .... I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey remember when we were walking in the Sally Ann and I was telling you my house story and you said you needed one of those..........freaking freak the guy upstairs was listening to the cries of your heart dear girl.....what the heck ar the three of you going to do in that ginormous home. I think I need to come and get that tour I missed out on 10 years ago. I couldnt be happier for you. I think God really likes you....LOL
    Melissa
    PS Need some help with those 26 boxes of china.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a beautiful place to call home, can't wait for the tour! Happy packing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pamela,
    What a fabulous opportunity! I look forward to following your decorating adventures and that front porch is absolutely wonderful.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well when May 1st comes, I'll be here with bells on...What an amazing home...just gorgeous. I adore the house. Can't wait to see the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, look at that front porch! It is to die for! Can't wait to see it up close and personal when you've moved in.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you'll have room for company from Ontario now don't you agree?
    I am so excited for you all. How long can you stay?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pamela!! Thanks so much for your kind comment!! Your house is gorgeous, I like it so much!!!

    Hugs from me
    Zaira

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Pam: We have been in Florida for 5 wks., hence no messages from me - looks like things are going VERY well for you, what a pretty new house! Look forward to some great pictures. Eleanor

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so happy for you!! What a lovely place. I am anxious to see more pics!!

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  12. See!!!!! Wait on the Lord for He is faithful. His hand has been upon you throughout your whole moving process. Everything is happening with a flow. Can't wait to see your new home, Francie!!!! Love you always, Midgey.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful home! I love your kitties on the sidebar....I'm a big kitty rescuer! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love love reading all your comments!! They mean so much to me...thank you..Pamela xo