Friday, April 23, 2010

Pink homes for Pink Saturday!

When i found out it was Pink Saturday i just had to join in the fun. Pink is my favourite colour! I thought i would post some pretty pink homes. Surprisingly there are alot of pink homes out there! Must be some pretty laid back husbands behind these homes.
This home looks like its right out of a child's story book.









This home looks like its made of candy. Fun people must own this home.

And I am sure at least one of the interiors has this beautiful french daybed in it.




Happy Pink Saturday everyone...I will be busy moving boxes and furniture to the new home all
weekend and through till next Friday!!
Pamela xo



7 comments:

  1. Are you moving this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuh!!! New home, Pamela? When will you show us some pictures?
    Have a nice week end, dear!
    Mara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything goes well for the moving. I am excited for you, new possibilities. New rooms to paint and decorate. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That second house is AMAZING!! When can I move in?? ;-) The last pic is pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your move. Loved all those homes especially the last pink one was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope everything is going well with your move, and I love all of the tea sets from your last post. Very pretty, but I think I just like the plain white...very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love your site! I am gong to add a link to my blog, so I know when you post.

    ReplyDelete

I love love reading all your comments!! They mean so much to me...thank you..Pamela xo