Sunday, April 25, 2010

My 6th Picture!

My dear friend Grace from Sense and Simplicity has invited me to play the bloggy game where i show my 6th picture. Well thank goodness it was a good one considering i was pretty green starting out in the blog world! This photo is of my beautiful heart Christmas ornament that i never put away being just too beautiful! Now I'm to pass this on to 7 bloggers so they can continue the game!














Melissa at Cranberry Cottage










Awal.Ny at Arbor House Lane







Tina at Rubies Place








Susan at Ash Tree Cottage










Melinda at 15 Bella Vie










Zaira at Little Emma English Home




Becca at Patina Moon



This was lots of fun! Stay tuned for tomorrow ...I'll be showing a sneek peek of my new abode!
Pamela xo






6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous ornament - I can see why you didn't put it away. Nice photo too with the ornament on the books.

    Thanks for playing along - it is always interesting to see the photos and hear the stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happened to come here to leave a thank you comment and look I saw my name. Shoot me a message to let me know what I have to do and by when, of course I'm up for it, just need the details. And thank you for the kind words. I think everyone has had one of those chairs, if not a relative did. Have great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun game!
    I'll have to check back and see what my 6th pic was. :-)

    Have a wonderful week!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Anne join in the fun!! There were so many others I wanted to include but could only pick seven!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am honoured that you would include me in your 6th picture fun... I will get on it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I got lucky. Blossom not so much. Thanks for the invitation, can't wait to see the new digs.

    ReplyDelete

I love love reading all your comments!! They mean so much to me...thank you..Pamela xo