Monday, April 26, 2010

A Sneak Peek of what's to come!

In just five more days we will be moving into this home. We cannot wait! I know there are alot of you out there who are dying to see the inside. This is a sneek preview of what's ahead. I have to keep everyone waiting I don't want to ruin the surprise by showing every little nook and cranny. And speaking of nooks this house has that. This is what i love about old homes. They are so full of character and surprises.

From the kitchen eating area looking into the dining room. The french doors really add oldness.


Ta da!!



A built in cupboard with glass front doors. This is the hallway to the other rooms. The kitchen cupboards are painted red which is really going to compliment my red toile.


The home has guest quarters with its own private bath. Here is the guest bathroom.
My guests will never want to leave. When they do this will be my own bath again. I love claw foot tubs.



The staircase is in its own little passage way.




This is the other way facing the staircase with built in book cases and cupboards. There is an ironing board already in the one cupboard. This little room reminds me of something you would see in a home in France.









My husband has laid claim to this room for his study. Love the ceiling !







Stainglass window on the front porch.





















A tire swing for my son!











And look who was peeking through the bushes at me...

What do you think? I hope I intrigued you and you'll come back for more!
Pamela xo












17 comments:

  1. You wont like the deer when he eats your plants up. That house is amazing. I love the arched book cases. Thanks for the peek, you must be in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love it! I'm so glad that you are interested in guests! yep = ME!
    You are going to be busy decorating, can't wait to see your touches.
    enjoy the journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my what a lovely house, I love all the details, it is going to be so exciting for you to make it your own. My gosh you must be just bursting at the seams to get in. Looking forward to all the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just knew it would be great. I can't wait to see you all set up in there. What amazing details - it's the kind of house I've always wanted to live in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a charming place! You'll have such fun getting settled.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't need to sleep in the guest room, I'll just camp out on that beautiful front porch! Oh, but then I'll need to take a hot bath in that claw foot tub! Enjoy your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pamela, I think this is my perfect house!!! I am so envious, but so very, very excited and happy that you will be calling this gorgeous house 'Home'. It is just beautiful!! ENJOY my lovely friend ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a lovely home!!! You are one lucky girl my friend..enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Pamela I can see why you can't wait to move there!!! It's a fantastic house!! We don't have houses like this in Italy, I'm really curious to see how you will furnish it.

    Have a nice day!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coming back when I have more time...I'm loving it girl..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow dear Pamela!!!! Your new home is wonderful!!!!! I really love the tub just under the window, he fornt porch, the built in cupboards and bookshelf...well let's say everything!!!
    I can't waint to see how you will decorate it!
    Hugs!
    Mara

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! That place is amazing...totally you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous house! I wish you many happy years for you and your family there. I can't wait to see photos when you get it all fixed up.
    Have a great day!
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything about your house is charming! I can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, I recently found your blog through Cozy Little House blog. I absolutely love the island and would move there in a heartbeat but for now the prairies are home =)
    Your new home is fantastic. It has so many charming and unique features. The built-ins and that ceiling in the man space have got to be two of my faves.
    The house reminds me of the home in the movie "Funny Farm" but yours is nicer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh....I can't wait to see the whole shabang....It is sooo lovely.

    Warm blessings,

    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope the move went well. I thought of you and sent you happy moving vibes (did you feel them).

    ReplyDelete

I love love reading all your comments!! They mean so much to me...thank you..Pamela xo