Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dreaming of a romantic home...

In just two weeks time we will be moving to our charming home in the country. I have all these ideas of how i plan on decorating . My vision of the home is to be romantic and enchanting. We have almost finished packing...



But i must say all this moving we have done is making me feel like a gypsy!





This laundry room really inspires me...




How about this for the guest room ...




or maybe this? But then my guests will never want to leave!






All my antique books will feel right at home in this old house.











Now to find this perfect chandelier for all the rooms...







Oh and did i mention the kitchen? A very french style kitchen would be perfect and just what i like.





















The perfect slipped covered couch for my husband , son and the cat to lie on!





If only i could make the next two weeks go a little faster. My creativity cannot wait!!











11 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela!! I totally understand you...I have still to paint all the house, and tiles for bathrooms have not arrived yet....I am suffering!!!!

    A warm hug from me! Zaira

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as moving can be a hard working process. I hope you are enjoying moving into your new home. I can't wait to see more pictures. God speed on your two weeks, they will be here before you know it.

    This has nothing to do with it, but my mother as a child looked exactly like Shirley Temple, I will find an old picture, you won't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait till you move in and I can see the pictures. This house is SO beautiful. I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This must be such an exciting time. Your new home does look charming. And it is so nice to start decorating from scratch. I am excited for you!!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is difficult to wait those 2 weeks, isn't it - for all of us. I can't wait to see the inside of that cute house. In the mean time you dug up some mighty sweet inspiration photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love moving! You are in for some fun! Take lots of pics and show us how it goes! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can not wait to see your house....it is going to be awesome......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pamela,
    How exciting to be moving into your dream home. I am so envious, you are going to have such a blast decorating. I love your blog site, it is just beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog, 15 Bella Vie, it's always lovely to meet new friends!
    I am now a follower of yours.
    Have a great day.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pamela, I am so excited for you to be moving into a home you are so in love with!! It is so wonderful. Wishing you every happiness in your gorgeous new home and lots of fun decorating:) ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a beautiful house! Love your front porch for sure!! Thank you for the tour.
    From Alberta
    Dawna

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the picture of the girl resting her feet on the bed frame.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

I love love reading all your comments!! They mean so much to me...thank you..Pamela xo