Friday, April 9, 2010

A Virtual House Tour to share ...

I have to take a break from all this packing...especially the china! You don't realise how much stuff you have till it's time to move.

I want to share with you this beautiful house in Ontario. Ontario as you all know is my home province. A province that i think has the most beautiful homes and amazing decors. You'll find the best designers too... Sarah Richardson...Lynda Reeves...Kimberley Seldon and on and on...

I am so proud to say I come from Ontario!



http://www.myvisuallistings.com/virtual-tours/31178

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Pamela xo

7 comments:

  1. Wow, so that's what 1.65 million will buy you. I loved the scrolly detail along the side of the stairs. Did you notice the Style at Home in the ??? bathroom was it?

    Good luck with the packing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! What a gorgeous home! I love the exterior, so ornate! Thanks for sharing Pamela. Good luck with the packing, just keep thinking of your gorgeous new home and how much fun you will have there:) Happy weekend to you ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. quite a place! lovely painted trim LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really thought the best part was the laundry room. I also really liked the round thing above the chandelier. Pretty ornate stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoot, I couldn't get it to come up on Firefox. I'll switch over to Internet Explorer and check it out. Moving is h**l, in many ways. But then, there's the potential decorating!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love love reading all your comments!! They mean so much to me...thank you..Pamela xo